*** US CUSTOMER PRICES BASED ON TODAY’S EXCHANGE RATE***
- Easy to Apply yourself
- Colours and side logo are customizable
- Comes with 2 full sets of numbers
- Durable, premium quality materials that last
- Bubble free and easy to remove
- White mask vinyl available for painted masks
- Used by goalies in the NHL and many other pro leagues
- FREE SHIPPING (CAN/USA) ON ALL ORDERS OVER $149
To make an inquiry, please click HERE or on the inquiry form below
*Much more info below!*
Each CageSkinz piece goes on a relatively flat section of the goal mask to make installation a breeze. While each size is a One Size Fits All solution, each piece is made to be too large so some trimming will be required during installation to fit your specific mask. We even include 2 sets of numbers so you can customize the chin, as well as full installation instructions. On top of that, the vinyl is extremely durable and high gloss so it appears more like paint, rather than a sticker. CageSkinz mask vinyl is also bubble free! Getting all the bubbles out from under some other vinyl kits on the market can be very frustrating. Our vinyl goes on smooth with the slide of a finger! Best of all, it’s fully removable and will not leave any residue on your mask. Don’t be fooled by low quality / low priced alternatives that are difficult to apply!
We also offer 12″ x 10″ squares of our premium white mask vinyl for an additional charge. This is handy if you have a painted mask and need to cover up the areas in between the CageSkinz pre-cut pieces. While this option is not easy to apply, it can be done to cover up the areas in between.
How do I get my design made, you ask?
Once you have an idea of what you’d like to do, contact us using the Inquiry Form on this page. We’ll send you a mockup of what your design will look like, typically in 24-48 hours. Once you’re happy with the design and your payment has been received, we’ll create the design you ordered and ship it to your door. Your design will take approx 1-2 weeks to complete and all orders ship from Orangeville, Ontario Canada. It’s as simple as that. Once again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
A few things to note:
- The shape of the pieces will not change. We are going for a uniform look and ease of installation. If we were to change the shapes, the mask would lose the ease of installation.
- We have 2 stock masks right now (Canada and USA themes) and we can customize colours on these 2 masks.
- Each YTH/JR or INT/SR size will fit all masks in that size category since each piece is too big and requires some trimming.
- If you have any loose paint, it will come off when you remove this product.
- We estimate roughly 1-2 weeks for your custom mask to be ready to ship. Stock masks will typically ship in 1-4 business days.
- All orders are final once proofs are approved and payment has been received.
All goal masks and helmets are certified by the CSA and HECC in North America. Both governing bodies rules state that stickers that are not approved by the goal mask or helmet manufacturer are NOT to be applied to a polycarbonate goal mask or helmet. There is a risk of the plastic and adhesives interacting poorly to weaken the goal mask / helmet shell, according to those governing bodies. Applying CageSkinz or any other unapproved sticker to the polycarbonate goal mask or helmet will void the manufacturer’s warranty and nullify the CSA or HECC certification. We ask that you DO NOT purchase CageSkinz unless you have confirmed 100% that you do not have a polycarbonate goal mask or helmet. This is NOT an issue if you do not use a polycarbonate goal mask or helmet. We will NOT be held liable for damage to equipment or personal injury if these rules are ignored. Please consult our Terms & Conditions for our Limitation of Liability. More info can be found at the link below but we suggest you consult your country’s hockey association rules and mask manufacturer’s warranty.
|Dimensions||.5 × .5 × .5 in|
Custom CageSkinz Custom Order Inquiry
"*" indicates required fields